Dear Passionelle clients,
Kindly read carefully the following terms:
Online Registration & Security
- When ordering from Passionelle, you have the option of (1) creating an account or; (2) guest checkout. You are responsible for ensuring that all details provided during account creation, ordering and thereafter remain complete and accurate.
- When you register to use the Site you will be asked to select an account password. You are responsible for all activities and orders that occur under your account and should keep your password confidential. If you suspect that someone else knows your password you should change it immediately. If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend or cancel your account.
- Your account data will be secured and will not be shared with any third party.
- The price that we charge for our products will be the price stated on the Site. All Prices are inclusive of VAT. You will be required to pay for any delivery charges specified during the order process.
- Payment condition is cash on delivery (COD).
Information Relating to Goods
- We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information about goods is accurate and up-to-date. However we do not warrant or guarantee that there will be no errors in the images, specifications, description and/or pricing of the goods, or that goods will always be available if you wish to place an order to purchase them.
Please follow the following guidelines to ensure the proper storage of your chocolates:
- Chocolates with any sort of nuts filling must be stored at a temperature between (0 C⁰ – 4 C⁰) – preferably in a refrigerator.
- Other chocolate must be stored at a temperature below 22 C⁰ away from direct sunlight.
- Chocolate must be stored at low humidity (less than 50%).
- If there are any suggestions or complaints, please contact us via email: [email protected]
- The company is not responsible for improper storage.
- We reserve the right, at any time and without notice, to modify or update the information about goods displayed on the Service, including without limitation information on prices, description and availability of goods. However, changes to price, availability or description of any goods will not affect orders submitted by you which have already been accepted by us.
ORDER AND DELIVERY PROCEDURE
When completing an online order, you are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information you provide; Passionelle accepts no responsibility for items that are unable to be delivered or for incorrect or incomplete delivery information.
- You can place your order directly on-line, you can only choose from our displayed items.
- You may wish to include a personal message with the goods. You may provide the content of your personal message directly on-line. We reserve the right to reject at any point in time, any message we consider might offend the recipient for defamatory, racist, offensive, abusive, indecent, obscene, menacing or in breach of confidence, copyright or any other legal rights.
- Once we receive your order placed on-line, you will receive an acknowledgement (email – phone call – What’s app / SMS message) regarding placement and delivery of your order, including an order tracking number. If you don’t receive this (email – phone call – What’s app / SMS message) acknowledgement, please contact us via phone no. (+201228911100)
- For information regarding your processed order please log in and track your order.
- The order acknowledgement email or phone call is not an acceptance of your order. Acceptance of your order will only take place once we have confirmed your credit card authorization for your order, and the products you have ordered have been dispatched (unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order).
Once your payment procedure is completed, you will receive a payment confirmation email. In rejection cases, our team will get back to you for more details.
- The products ordered by you will be your responsibility from the time at which they are delivered to the delivery address, this means that you are responsible for any loss or damage which occurs after this time.
- A delivery signature is required for any delivery, at this point the ownership of the goods will be transferred to the buyer.
- If the recipient is different from the buyer (as a gift) you will accept their signature as an evidence of delivery and transfer of responsibility.
- We do not deliver goods to PO Boxes. We can only ship to one address per order.
- Delivery fees will be charged in addition to the total price of the order, and it will be non- refundable.
Refunds or Exchanges
All items on the service are perishable, therefore, all purchases will be final and non-refundable. We are not liable for incorrect order information provided by the customer and lost or stolen packages once the order has been delivered to the recipient’s address.